Would you like to have the perfect Toe Touch Jump? Well, here are some tips to remember. Also, click TOE TOUCH JUMP for a lot more information as well as a video demonstration.
It is a myth that you need to be able to do a perfect split to have a beautiful toe touch. If you actually look at one from the side, you will see that your body is in a "sitting" position and your legs come up to meet your hands. Also, you do not "touch" your toes - you should reach for your heels; this gives the illusion that your legs are "inverted or hyper-extended". Here are some tips to keep in mind:
Toe Touch Jump Execution Tips:
- Keep your head and chest up.
- Bring your legs up to you.
- Reach for your heels - not your toes.
- Land with your feet together.
- For the "inverted / hyper-extended" effect, keep your back completely straight and roll your hips under you as you reach for your heels at the top of your jump.
- Keep your body in the "sitting" position and do not lean forward to reach your toes.