Your happiness is up to you! It is a choice and no one can control how you feel. So, your happiness is truly in your control. According to Janice Kaplan, Editor or Parade Magazine, here are some things to try:
1. Focus on a Positive Attitude.
2. Focus on 1 task at a time so you don't get overwhelmed.
3. Make a date with a friend or family member - in person. Twitter and Facebook are great, but there is some much more when you spend time with someone in person.
4. Make time for fun. Try to schedule something that you like to do each day.
5. Give to others! The reward you feel when you have helped someone else is amazing.
A new study has come out that shows that teens that get less then 5 hours of sleep a day are 71% more likely to report depression and 48% more likely to think about suicide. New recomendations state that teens should get at least 9 hours of sleep a night (yes 9 hours a day - and no making up for it on the weekends does not count). Check out the video below for the details:
Are crunches the best exercise for your abs? Or, does cardio burn more calories than weight training? Well you will be surprised by the answers to these questions and more with the following video! Adam Campbell, the author of Men's Health and Women's Health "The Big Book of Exercises" gives you some tips to help make your workout even better.