Have you heard that being “classy” is the new SEXY?! Here are 6 tips to help you be classy NOW!
1. Your Attitude! Show respect for yourself and others! And ALWAYS be confident!
2. No Gossiping! This is a HUGE giveaway that you are insecure and don’t feel confident about yourself.
3. What is your image saying about you? How you dress tells people a story of how you feel about yourself.
For the classy look, think elegant, poised, polished and confident; a good example is Kate Middleton! Here are some don’ts for a classy woman:
- Make sure your bra straps are not showing,
- Don’t chew gum with your mouth open and
- Don’t wear flip flops to an interview or “dressy” occasion.
4. Use Your Manners! By just using some common etiquette tips, you can instantly show class:
- Say Thank You when someone holds the door for you or gives you a compliment.
- Use your Table Manners! Remember to put your napkin on your lap and don’t chew with your mouth open!
- Give compliments often and always offer help if someone is in need.
5. Have great posture as your body language tells a story too! Stand up tall and confident!
6. Watch your language. Cursing is never a sign of a classy woman.
For more great information, click on SMARTTE. Enjoy!