Are you ready to improve your Flyer skills? Check out these easy tips:
- Be Confident: Confidence shows and lack of it can get you hurt.
- Look Up at the crowd - do not look down.
- Always be "tight"
- Sell the stunt with your facial expressions and sharp motions.
- Always use proper climbing techniques (some listed below).
- PRACTICE in a mirror at home on the ground to make sure your posture is correct.
- NO LAUGHING while in your stunt.
- Use the word "DOWN" if you are falling
- NEVER try any stunt that you are not ready for. For example, if you just mastered the Double Thigh Stand, you next stunt should not be the Ground Up Full.
For TONS of tips and details, click on CIC Cheerleading Flyer Tips HERE.