The Clean and Press is a great exercise for your biceps and your shoulders! Here are all of the details:
- Start with light weights ( 2 lbs or 3 lbs ) and work up to heavier weights like 5 lb or 8 lb hand weights.
- Begin with 8 reps and work up to 2 to 3 sets of 8 reps.
- 1. The exercise starts with your arms in a "low touchdown" with your palms facing forward.
- 2. The next motion is a bicep curl with the weights in front of your shoulders.
- 3. Press the weights over your head to a "high touchdown" while turning your palms forward.
- 4. To finish 1 rep, bring your arms back down where the weights are in front of your shoulders.
Remember, this exercise is a perfect one while your watch TV as you can do it standing or sitting on the couch.