The Clean and Press is a great exercise for your biceps and your shoulders! Here are all of the details:
- Start with light weights ( 2 lbs or 3 lbs ) and work up to heavier weights like 5 lb or 8 lb hand weights.
- Begin with 8 reps and work up to 2 to 3 sets of 8 reps.
- 1. The exercise starts with your arms in a "low touchdown" with your palms facing forward.
- 2. The next motion is a bicep curl with the weights in front of your shoulders.
- 3. Press the weights over your head to a "high touchdown" while turning your palms forward.
- 4. To finish 1 rep, bring your arms back down where the weights are in front of your shoulders.
Remember, this exercise is a perfect one while your watch TV as you can do it standing or sitting on the couch.
Do you want to improve your tumbling and stunting skills? Check out this easy shoulder sequence that will help you strengthen your shoulders. Here are some tips to remember:
- Start with light hand weights and work up to 5 lbs in each hand.
- Start with just a few reps and work up to 2 or 3 sets of 8 reps.
- Don't think you have time to train? Remember that while you are watching TV is the perfect time to fit in some exercise! No excuses here :-)____________________________________________