Here are some general tips that you should remember for stunting regardless which position you have:
1. Never try any stunt you are not ready for.
2. Only stunt with an experienced coach.
3. Look around your area and make sure there are not hazards in your way. For example, if you are outside, make sure there are no rocks in your area and that you are on a flat surface.
4. Absolutely no laughing or fooling around during stunting.
5. Always have the proper safety equipment like proper sneakers and mats.
For more tips and details click on CHEERLEADING INFO CENTER STUNTS